The Enoch Scroll
ENOCH- 4Q201 PEŞER HA-HANOCH
Denumirea aramaică : PEŞER HA'HANOCH
Denumirea de Q vine de la QUMRAN-cave's( Peşteră Qumran) 4. şi 201 este Fragmentul.
Translation of the Enoch Scroll
Copied ca. 200-150 B.C.E.
Fragment A: height 17.5 cm (6 7/8 in.), length 17.5 cm (6 7/8 in.)
Fragment B: height 6.4 cm (2 1/2 in.), length 6.9 cm (2 11/16 in.)
Courtesy of the Israel Antiquities Authority (11)
(En AR [exponent] a)
Copie manuală la original .Datat ca. 200-150 B.C.E.Înaintea erei noastre.
Un fragment: inaltime 17,5 cm (6 7/8 inch), lungime 17,5 cm (6 7/8 inch)
B fragment: inaltime 6,4 cm (2 1/2 inch), cu lungimea de 6,9 cm (2 11/16 inch)
Cu Amabilitatea de Antichităţi Israel, Autoritatea (11) -MOSSAD
|Sulul lui Enoch -Hanokh4Q201 ["Shrine of Book Museum "Ierusalim]|
THE ENOCH SCROLL: TRANSLATION
12. ...But you have changed your works,
13. [and have not done according to his command, and tran]sgressed against him; (and have spoken) haughty and harsh words, with your impure mouths,
14. [against his majesty, for your heart is hard]. You will have no peace.
13. [They (the leaders) and all ... of them took for themselves]
14. wives from all that they chose and [they began to cohabit with them and to defile themselves with them];
15. and to teach them sorcery and [spells and the cutting of roots; and to acquaint them with herbs.]
16. And they become pregnant by them and bo[re (great) giants three thousand cubits high ...]
12. Dar ... ce s-au schimbat lucrările Tale,
Eşti şi tu [exponent[adeptul]] o am III..la fel ca ei...